Blind Mumbling

A compilation of writings that never got anyone excited.

Name:
Location: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States

Former teacher, co-editor of Total Football and the author of more than 20 books and over 200 articles, most about sports history. His credits include Pro Football: When the Grass Was Real, The Hidden Game of Football (with John Thorn and Pete Palmer), Baseball Between the Lies, The Importance of Napoleon, and the Battle of Stalingrad. He is presently Executive Director of the Pro Football Researchers Association.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Even More Mumbling

11 – 7: Eleven is the number of Canadians willing to trade their healthcare for ours; seven is the number of American politicians willing to do something about it.

If Global Warming had hit a hundred years ago, the Titanic would still be sailing today. Of course it would have to dock in Peoria.

The e-coli-spinach incident has made me nervous about the food I eat. Last night I washed and scrubbed my dinner. That’s the last time I do that with soup.

If our football team punts now, the terrorists have won.

I got a lemon when I bought a GPS receiver. It just sits there in my living room and never tells me where I go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punting? Walking off the field after 3 1/2 quarters of playing prevent defense ain't punting.
Mahdi=666

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home